1. Where a rider rests his/her foot
ANSWER: The stirrup
2. A piece of tack inwhich is placed on the horses back behind the withers.
ANSWER: The saddle
3. A movie starring Elizabeth Taylor, Mickey Rooney, and Angela Landsberry.
ANSWER: National Velvet
4. A book by Anne Swells that was made into several movies.
ANSWER: Black Beauty
5. A book series with three girls that live in Willow Creek, Virginia as the main characters that has been spun into an Australian/Canadian TV series.
ANSWER: The Saddle Club
6. A chestnut racehorse who won the Triple Crown in 1978 and lived for 26 years until he died in January of 2001.
7. The Kentucky Derby, The Preakness, and The Belmont.
ANSWER: The Triple Crown
8. A piece of grooming equipment used to clean the feet.
9. The Smartest Horse In The West -- Roy Rogers' companion
10. Famous for being the horse of the singing cowboy, Gene Autry.